In today’s article, we will introduce to our readers the top 2 famous basketball players with admirable achievements in their sports career.
Here is the basketball legend that has left an unforgettable mark in the hearts of basketball fans in the world!
LeBron James is a professional American basketball player. He was born on December 30, 1984, in Akron, Ohio, United States and currently plays for runner-up for the 2016-2017 season, Cleveland Cavaliers.
Owning an impressive height of 2.03m, LeBron James is succeeding as a professional pioneer (SF).
Achievements in a basketball career that LeBron James has left include:
- 14 times in the All-Star Team with 11 times in the first team and 2 times in the 2nd team NBA All-Star NBA.
- Four times the most valuable player (MVP) title in 2009, 2010, 2012 and 2013. Deserve the title of Rookie of the Year in 2004.
- Won the MVP championship final in 2012, 2013, 2016 and twice won the MVP All-Star in 2006 and 2008.
- Won the NBA championship with the Cavaliers team in 2016.
So it’s not surprising that LeBron James is in the top of the NBA’s most famous basketball player.
Durant is a professional player of the NBA American basketball tournament. He was born on September 29, 1988, in Washington, DC and currently plays in the main lineup of the champion Golden State Warrior. Durant is currently playing outstandingly in the front position (SF) with an average of 25.9 points – 6.8 rebounds – 5.6 assists – 2 points.
To be able to lot top 05 most famous NBA basketball players, Durant has excelled in the following achievements:
- The NBA championship title in 2017 and the 2017 MVP final.
- The title of most valuable player (MVP) 2014.
- 09 times participating in the All-Star NBA squad, same MVP title at the All-Star tournament in 2012, 5 times winning the championship with the All-Star team, 2 times as the runner-up team.
- 4-time winner of the NBA top scorer in 2010 to 2012 and 2014.
- The title of NBA Rookie of the year 2008 and the Rookie challenge MVP in 2009.